Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
All consultations and transactions (bookings) concluded are subject to these Standard Terms and Conditions
By accepting this confirmation and offering payment it will be deemed that the Client has read, understood and accepted these Terms and Conditions without modification, and that you are willing to comply with all applicable laws and regulations in regard to any affiliation with our company. In approaching our company for any offered services we must state that the following is a non-verbal legal binding contract and is subject to change without notice.
In this Contract, the following words and expressions shall bear the meaning hereinafter assigned to them:-
"The Booking/ Reservation" shall mean any part, or all of the travel arrangements for transportation, accommodation, sightseeing and other linked travel and trek services made on behalf of the Client with the Suppliers, and excludes services of a peripheral nature.
“The Company” shall mean Incredible Treks Pvt. Ltd, and/or anyone acting for or on behalf of the Company, provided such person has been duly authorized and is acting within his or her scope of duty.
“The Client” shall mean the person who applies (directly or indirectly) to the Company for the Company’s services. The aforesaid will include, but is not limited to a person who applies for his own use or benefit or that of any other person and whether applying as principal, agent or sub-Contractor. The Client shall include any other person on behalf of the Client or whom the Client, represents and includes the Client in the Company’s Application to do Business form.
“The Conditions” shall mean these terms and conditions and those of the Principal, where applicable;
“The Traveler/Trekkers” shall mean any person (whether or not such person is the Client) who utilizes or obtains any benefit from the Services of the Company. The Traveler shall include a potential Traveler.
"The Travel Agent / Consultant" shall mean any other party who has made or secured any travel bookings or arrangements for the Client, other than the Company.
“The Services” shall mean any travel or other service facility, product or matter incidental thereto of whatsoever nature arranged or to be arranged by the Company (whether directly or indirectly) to or for the “Client or the Traveler”. The aforesaid shall be used interchangeably and shall include, but not be limited to the providing of advice or information, the booking of reservations for accommodation, transport or the like (whether by air, land or otherwise) or any other service or facility provided by the Company for which the Company, in its sole and absolute discretion deems necessary or ancillary to the services of facilities requested, or anything else associated with or related to travel.
“The Principal/Supplier” shall mean the provider of accommodation, transport, and all other relevant services or products arranged by the Company, or any services ancillary thereto provided by the Principal or any other party.
Travel and Personal Information
By requesting travel services from us, you are authorizing us to obtain your private information and allowing us to provide your information to those third parties that we deem necessary in the requisition of service that you have requested. All information will be accurate, complete, and current, knowingly provided without any falsification. However, we are not liable for the manner in which such third parties handle your personal, private and/or personally identifiable identification information or for any failure by such third parties to protect the privacy of your information.
Payment and fees
All services agreed upon shall be charged via credit card, debit card, check or other payment methods. All fees incurred in the payment process will be paid by the customer. The current terms and conditions, though subject to change, upon payment will be applicable and binding without change.
We accept Visa card and Master Card for payment. If you are paying in person in Nepal, we request that you pay in cash or Travelers cheques as the bank charges for credit cards are quite high, though if you wish to charge your credit card the full amount we ask that you pay the charge fee.
- Upon booking your trip 30% advance payment should be made to Incredible Treks Pvt.Ltd. (Prior to arrival) which is non- refundable under any circumstance, though provisions may be made. The remaining 70% charge will be paid on arrival in Kathmandu before departure for your chosen journey. In case you are booking from within Nepal the full payment may be given when agreement has been made at company HQ. We reserve the right to cancel your trip provided the full amount is not paid on time.
- Having paid full amount of any trip, you are entitled to a partial refund in case of cancellation. The cancellation charge is 50% of the full amount you paid.
- Prices are liable to fluctuate due to external factors that are completely out of our control; for instance changes in exchange rate and government actions. We do everything in our power to keep prices at the current rate.
- The Incredible Treks Pvt. Ltd. Trek/Tour guides ultimately have all authority during your trip, this is especially necessary in case of emergency situations. If you commit any unlawful act, you are compelled to leave the tour. No refund will be made in such cases.
- The purchase of comprehensive travel insurance package to guard against all medical emergencies is strongly advised for. We are not accountable for any such costs incurred.
- If you wish to make any alterations of your trek / tour itinerary prior notice is requested. Though sometimes last minute changes are necessary and unavoidable, we encourage our customers to keep us updated on any adverse situations that may hinder scheduled arrangements.
- On purchasing tour / trek packages, rooms or tents are provided on twin sharing basis unless specified otherwise. If you do not want to share a room or tent with another person and want us to arrange you a single room or tent, you should be ready to bear the extra cost as a single supplementary.
- On any account, we are not answerable for any loss or damage of your luggage or property , even when shouldered by porters, ponies, or vehicles. That means your personal possessions and luggage are your responsibility, all of the time.
- All necessary documents should be presented as asked for by Incredible Treks Pvt. Ltd. in order to issue a visa, necessary permits, etc. We are not accountable in case of any trip formality not completed in time before the trip departs on the basis of absent essential papers and document.
Flights and Unforeseen Conditions
It is important to consider that domestic flights can be subject to disruption. Due to bad weather, flights can sometimes be delayed or even cancelled. Although such disruption is rare, we should be prepared for every eventuality, any time of the year, even in the peak trekking season. In case of flight cancellation it is therefore advised to bring extra money to cover costs of additional nights, as this expense will not be included in your package. If you have to stay in Kathmandu or any other places longer than planned, you need to bear the cost yourself. For those travelers on a schedule that cannot be compromised, in case of flight disruption which is very rare, we can arrange an alternative trek to suit personal needs and time constraints.
The incredibletreks.com site, its source code and these terms and conditions are subject to change without notice. The continued use of the incredibletreks.com site following any change constitutes your acceptance of the change. Please review this section for any major changes in the future. These terms and conditions incorporate by reference, constitute the entire agreement with respect to your access to and use of the incredibletreks.com site.
Should you not agree with these Terms and Conditions in full, you must immediately terminate your use of this site.
Should you have any question or concern regarding our payment terms and condition, please contact us without any hesitation.